Customer Success Associate
Operations l Truckee, CA , USA
Pedago is an education-tech company whose mission is to democratize education by disrupting the exclusionary and cost-prohibitive nature of traditional elite business schools. Smartly, our innovative learning system, offers a free, selective MBA degree, along with other business courses, and combines the best of traditional top MBA programs with the next generation of interactive online learning. Founded by former CEO and fellow executives of Rosetta Stone, Pedago is a rapidly expanding company seeking candidates who thrive in a fast-paced environment with opportunity for growth.
We’re seeking a Customer Success Associate to join our Operations team. This position is a key touchpoint for learners and applicants, and requires exceptional communication skills, high empathy, and a strong desire to connect with others. You must be passionate about customer support, driving meaningful engagement, and love communicating by e-mail.
- Respond to inbound learner requests in a timely manner, including recognizing, prioritizing, and responding to urgent requests on a flexible schedule which may include nights and weekends.
- Collaborate with content developers and software engineers where necessary to craft answers that assist in learner comprehension, or address software bugs.
- Take ownership of learner feedback to ensure that relevant feedback is addressed in a timely fashion, taking the time to prioritize points of feedback by urgency.
- Report out to key stakeholders on changing trends in customer support inbound requests.
- Work with other Customer Success team members to ensure information is shared and communicated in a timely manner.
This is a part-time, hourly position based in our Truckee, CA office.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Experience communicating with customers and/or students
- Experience in inbound customer support roles
- Experience with Help Scout or other CRM software
- A degree in Business or a business-related field
Pedago supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.