We’re looking for a Product Designer that will help us design a new Fintech system from the ground up with best-in-class tools. We are looking for leaders to design the front end, internal tools and shape the user experience of our products. Make your mark!
This role is a first Product Design position at Peach Finance. You will need to create design building blocks for multiple products.This role will challenge your design abilities to create best experiences for the end customer (borrower) and internal users (agents) of the system.
Join a small team of experts and make a huge impact on the rapidly growing industry.
- Lead the product design efforts, represent the design team, facilitate design discussions, and help planning and prioritizing product features.
- Collaborate closely with Product Management and Engineering and be part of the shaping up products.
- Quickly ideate and validate designs through sketches, prototypes, and testing.
- Determine the information and flows for various product features.
- Create high-fidelity visuals and specifications for your final solutions.
- Create and maintain our design system for scalable design solutions.
- Conduct user research with the Product team, help synthesize and communicate research findings to build great understanding of and empathy for our customers and agents.
- Collaborate with Legal and Compliance to understand how to build compliant products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field.
- 4+ years of Product Design experience.
- Experience designing user interfaces and shaping user experience.
- Experience designing composable and embeddable UI/UX components.
- Experience prototyping to explore various design solutions rapidly.
- Startup experience or experience working in small teams, a plus.
- Work in the East-Bay, avoid the commute and rush to Silicon Valley or SF!
- Be part of the first professionals in a rapidly-growing team.
- Shape the overall product design and culture.
- Full benefits, including healthcare, parking and/or commuter benefit, gym membership, and more.
- Small & friendly work environment.