We have full-time and part-time openings for dynamic individuals to provide services to individuals with severe mental illness. We have openings in: - Montgomery County, Baltimore Metro Area, and Anne Arundel County, Maryland
This position focuses on assisting program participants to develop skills of daily living, increase their level of community integration, and help them meet their personal goals. This position involves working with individuals in their homes as well as the transport of individuals to their appointments.
If you enjoy meaningful work, making a difference, seeing the results of your efforts, and are a team player, then you might be the perfect candidate for a job with PDG, Inc. (pdgrehab.com)
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (Psychology, Social Work or related field), or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills,
- Strong time management and organizational skills,
- Computer literacy,
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver's license.
- Typing speed of at least 30 words per minute
Please send us a Cover Letter and your Resume, and use "Mental Health Care Coordinator" in your subject line.
We offer competitive compensation and a benefits package that includes:
Flexible Work Schedule
Performance Based Incentive Program
Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
Three Weeks Vacation
Sick & Personal Leave
Customized training program
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 /year