Partnership Development Group is a dynamic, detail-oriented workplace that constantly strives to provide excellent mental health care services to our community. Our staff are self-driven, flexible to change, compassionate, and dedicated. Though we work with an always-changing and challenging population, it’s our company’s teamwork and positive attitude that best inspire and aid our consumers.
We are hiring for an Employment Specialist (Job Coach) in Baltimore City. This position is a full time, entry-level position, and reports to the Vocational Program Specialist. As an Employment Specialist, you would:
- Spend at least 75% of the week driving around Baltimore city to meet with consumers one-on-one in their homes or libraries
- Provide customized job development services such as resume creation, application assistance, interview skills coaching, in person follow up, employer advocacy, and more
- Provide on and off-site job coaching services when a consumer is employed
- Develop and maintain relationships with employers in the community
- Attend weekly meetings and collaborate with treatment teams
- Complete daily visit notes and monthly reports quickly and accurately using provided device
Why you want this job:
- Voted one of the Top Workplaces in 2016 and 2017
- Competitive salary and monthly incentives
- Full time, Monday through Friday, 9-5 pm - never work the evenings or weekends!
- Full health benefits, retirement, short and long term disability, and life insurance
- Sick and personal leave as well as three weeks paid vacation
- Extensive training and support from management with open-door policy
- Annual raises and growth opportunities across departments
- Very involved owners and regular staff social outings
- Gain invaluable behavioral health care experience while pursuing your education
- Ability to carve your own career path and work closely with owners on innovative ideas
The MINIMUM requirements are:
- Type 30 wpm and have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have a license, have a reliable vehicle, and be comfortable with extensive driving
- Be comfortable meeting consumers in their homes and having them in your car
- Very strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team
We’d also love to see:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with behavioral health care
- A passion for human services and a strong desire to become part of the PDG family!
The compensation for this full-time position starts at $31,000.00 /year PLUS significant performance-based incentives!