_Do you enjoy helping others?
_Meeting new people?
_Trying new things?
_ Do you have good communication and organizational skills?
If you enjoy staying busy, seeing the results of your work and are a team player, then you might be the perfect candidate for a job with PDG, Inc. (pdgrehab.com)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, high energy Employment Specialist to assist up to 20 consumers with disabilities in finding employment. This individual will spend 75 % of their time in the community providing direct care, creating partnerships with employers, and providing on-site job supports. This individual will also complete assessments, assist in developing vocational goals, and participate in weekly support team meetings.
Our activities are focused in Baltimore City & County, Anne Arundel County, and Prince George's County.
- assisting with resume development,
- providing coaching with job applications and interviews,
- cultivating employer relationships,
- coordinating inter-disciplinary teams, and
- direct and indirect job coaching.
- This position involves working with individuals in their homes and worksites as well as the transport of individuals to appointments.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills,
- Strong time management and organizational skills,
- Experience in sales and marketing,
- Experience with person-centered vocational rehabilitation,
- Computer literacy,
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver's license.
- Typing speed of at least 30 words per minute