PDG Consulting (PDGC) is an LA based tech company that specializes in developing custom software applications for some of the biggest names in the Media and Entertainment Industry.
We are looking for a Mulesoft Developer with a solid foundation in object-oriented programming and experience developing large scale applications. Our ideal candidate is also self-motivated with great communication skills and thrives in a highly collaborative environment.
If you share our passion for solving complex problems and want to be a part of our energetic and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!
- 3+ years hands on experience in SQL databases including DML/DDL indices, performance analysis (SqlServer, Oracle, postgres)
- 3+ years xxperience designing integration use cases involving multiple systems and complex business logic implementing in system, process, and experience API layers.
- 3+ years creating technical design documents that captures end to end to process flows.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with MuleSoft CloudHub, and API Management.
- 5+ years of experience in building API and service layers
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Design and develop experience in enterprise services using RAML in Mule, REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services and use of different mule connectors.
- Experience in configuring APIs, Proxy endpoints, API portals and API analytics based on technical specifications with MuleSoft API manager
- Extensive hands-on experience designing with Anypoint Studio and related Mule components (Mule ESB, ETLs, flows, MEL, Filtering, exception handling, API management)
- Deep understanding of REST, HTTP, MQ, JSON, XML and SOA
- Deep understanding of Data Weave 2.0 under the Mule 4.x runtime environment
- Experience working with OKTA, or any Authentication and Authorization endpoints for service Grant.
- Experience working with Mulesoft and Salesforce connectors and flows
- Experience in Continuous integration and Continuous deployment using Maven, Jenkins, BitBucket, GIT, TFS, and MS RM
- Superior communications skills, comfortable with working with middle and senior management.
- Experience in AGILE based project development.