Job Title: SureView Subject Matter Expert III
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6+ Months
Extended background check will need to be completed upon offer extension and acceptance.
We are seeking a subject matter expert for the user endpoint monitoring tool, SureView, and infrastructure to support the Information Risk Management team in ITC. The candidate will be responsible for maintenance and operation of the tools as well as improvements and opportunities to benefit the information security function. The candidate will be the primary contact for issues related to both the tools, infrastructure, and endpoints.
• Be a subject matter resource for the complete SureView platform.
• Configure collection policies and rules based on monitoring requirements provided by analysts.
• Monitor the endpoint monitoring systems including the application, data store, endpoints, and other applicable infrastructure for functionality, performance, and efficacy.
• Remediate any technical issues with the endpoint monitoring system quickly and efficiently to ensure consistent operations.
• Work with analysts to improve performance and effectiveness of the endpoint monitoring platform.
• Develop and document processes and procedures for maintenance and operation of the user endpoint monitoring platform.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• 5-7+ years of work implementing and supporting IT security solutions/software.
• At least 1 year experience working with SureView hands-on required
• Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, computer engineering, or another technical field.
• Knowledge and experience with Oracle database/system is required (MySQL, Hadoop, Tomcat, Linux, SIEM, DLP and other security related products preferred)
• DBA Experience required
• Experience troubleshooting Endpoint security software.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Python Scripting experience within a database environment desirable
• Securonix or Digital Guardian a plus (aggregates data)