We are looking for Cyber Threat Manager – Location: Fremont, CA – 3 - 6 Months Contract Position.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The Cyber Threat Manager will be responsible for working with the operational team, the information security team and the application teams to mature the vulnerability management program, reducing the attack surface and organizational risk.
- Design and support the holistic Vulnerability management strategy.
- Provide thought leadership to the various teams and provide project management & communication capabilities.
- Assess the existing program in place and the supporting technology which include reporting tools, scanning tools and the integration into ticketing systems driving automation and optimized workflows.
- Experience with Risk-based vulnerability assessment, prioritization and reporting.
- Developing a responsive organizational program that will facilitate processes and result in runbooks for identification analysis and remediation.
- 5 years of experience with the following areas.
- Understand vulnerability management platforms: Rapid 7 tool portfolio preferred.
- Program knowledge, how to group and optimize vulnerability and remediation in an organization
- Performing Vulnerability assessments
- Developing reporting outputs that supports the IT organization from an operational perspective as well as reporting to management.
- Vulnerability Process automation – not technically but understanding how the tools can be leverages to deliver an optimized process.
- Tagging and asset classification experience, leveraging technology and processes to deliver actionable outcomes to the various operational teams.
- Preferred: Master’s degree