Trupo Inc., a Sequoia backed seed-stage startup, needs a talented marketing professional with a passion for building a successful brand and hands on experience with customer acquisition strategies.
We’re not your typical startup, and we look for not-your-typical employees. We’re driven to support independent workers with a financial product tailored to their needs and a business model that gives back to the freelance community.
Our founding team has a track record of building successful businesses with a social mission. We’re collaborative, friendly, open-minded, adaptable, creative, and action-oriented, and we’re looking for people who share those qualities. We work in a fast-paced and fun environment, and we’re constantly exploring interesting new ideas.
We are currently looking for a marketing manger to join our team!
● Partner with the CEO to execute a high-level marketing strategy
● Take high level concepts and put into actionable ideas
● Understand the company’s full range of activities and how marketing fits in
● Design tests, analyze data and recommend next steps.
● Manage many work-streams to a calendar
● Manage relationships with consultants, including PR and advertising firms.
● Collaborate across the organization to get your work done
The Ideal Person Would HAVE:
● Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
● Experience executing a large marketing project
● At least 5 years of marketing and social media experience
● Familiarity with applying brand strategy to delivereables
● Proficiency in performance marketing data tracking and analysis
The Ideal Person Would BE:
● Collaborative and entrepreneurial
● Open to new ideas and innovation – a MUST!
● Both analytical and strategic
● Able to think big and focus on the details