We are looking to bring on a Client Success Manager who will be responsible for onboarding, educating, supporting, and managing a rapidly growing number of employer clients offering Paytient as a benefit to their employees.
About the role
- Act as point of contact for employer administrators including HR, Payroll, broker, and broader benefits contacts.
- Onboard new clients and conduct hands-on training on how to utilize Paytient's Employer Admin Dashboard.
- Assist employer administrators to identify and optimize employee education needs to increase understanding and utilization
- Develop a strong working knowledge of Health Insurance plan design, HSAs, FSAs, HRAs and Paytient in order to provide consultative support to all employers while they are designing benefit offerings to their employees.
- Handle support escalations pertaining to employer accounts and employees when necessary.
- In coordination with our Sales team, cultivate relationships with third party vendors, benefits consultants, and insurance brokers in order to drive more business to Paytient.
- Develop repeatable, implementation strategies that can scale for enterprise employers with 10,000+ employees
- Interact with 3rd party vendors like HSA, FSA administrators and payroll companies
- Ability to pay meticulous attention to detail.
- 5+ years HR, Payroll, Benefits implementation and management – particularly in a 500+ employee organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a knack for building rapport and strong relationships.
- At least an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university
- 3+ years of experience in a Customer Success, Account Management, or similar client facing role.
- Proven multi-tasker. There will be competing priorities particularly around Open Enrollment periods (mostly year-end).
- You have a “whatever is necessary” attitude to ensure your clients are as satisfied as they can be.
- Proven ability to work in an unstructured environment and can take initiative when needed.
- Exceptional administrative/organizational skills - are you known for your follow-up?
- Ability to develop rapport in remote working relationships - you will have employer clients nationwide.
- Autonomously Driven. We will give guidance, but we believe truly successful people define and achieve their own goals. The company will have your back and be your loudest cheerleader.
- Ability to “figure-it-out”
- Understands a startup is special. A startup is nothing like working at your Big Company. We’re building and moving at high velocity. You are making decisions that your boss’s boss would punt on in your old job. You will make mistakes, we expect that. Your decisions have impact here.
- You must possess analytical-based business-acumen to make good judgments in fast moving, high stakes situations. We will support you and encourage you, but it is not for everyone – you must be able to hunt in the wild using your wits and the resources available to you.
This is a rare, early opportunity to join an exciting, growing business and help shape our success in a critical role.
Paytient is helping employees to feel better and pay later.
Sold to employers, Paytient enables employees to pay any medical, dental, pharmacy, vision or veterinary expense over time via affordable, interest-free, payroll-deducted payment plans.
You will be part of a team with demonstrated traction and strong momentum.
Paytient is venture-backed by Cultivation Capital
as well as notable early stage private investors in California, NYC, and London.
The way we do business
Paytient conducts business with a focus on the Customer. This applies to every business decision in the company.
• We are Customer Obsessed. The customer’s experience and perception of our company should guide our decisions. With every word and action, we should be earning more of our customer’s trust.
• We are Owners. Our customers depend on you for their experiences with Paytient. We expect that you will do whatever it takes to deliver an excellent customer experience and that you will take their experience personally.
• We have a Bias for Action. Movement is life - we value high velocity decision making and action. We would rather you get a 80% on a decision in the next 90 minutes than a 95% 9 months from now.
• We have Good Judgment. We balance our risk and speed with good judgement. We want to earn more of our customer’s trust every day and we do so by continually doing and saying the right thing thereby reinforcing their trust in us. We strive to be right a lot.
• We are Honest. We are honest with each other and our customers even when it is awkward or embarrassing – in doing so, we earn trust.
• We Take Risk and Create. We know the market most rewards teams that are unexpectedly right. As such, we encourage you to be unique, to take risk, and to create something the world doesn’t expect.
• Confidentiality. Protect the confidentiality of Paytient’s information and the information of our customers, suppliers, and employees.
Who we're looking for:
We’re looking for good people who take pride in helping customers, are fun to work with, help us earn above average profits and add to the collective character of our company.