Practice Development Representative: Healthcare Practices
Located in Columbia, Missouri and basing out of our office (non-remote)
Paytient has created a new form of credit structured as a modern financial+health benefit. Sold to employers, Paytient enables employees to pay any medical, dental, vision or veterinary expense over time via affordable, interest-free, payroll-deducted payment plans that the employee selects. Employees use Paytient to turn a surprise, unplanned $400 health care expense into a known, manageable series of payments – always at no cost.
We create economic value for medical, dental, vision and veterinary practices by improving the ability of employees at our client employers to access and pay for care in full at time of service in a private, financially friendly manner. In addition to the improvement in accounts receivable, healthcare practices also benefit from an increased volume of Paytients choosing to receive care at their practice.
Paytient is seeking a Practice Sales Representative grow our family of medical, dental, vision and veterinary practices who accept Paytient in the mid-Missouri area (50-mile radius around Columbia, Missouri).
What you will be doing
We are looking for a high-energy, driven, and intellectually curious sales professional who is looking to make a difference in the lives of Paytients and is excited about working at a venture-backed, financial technology/healthcare startup.
You will be responsible for developing revenue sharing relationships with medical, dental, vision, and veterinary practices. As part of a small and quickly growing team, you will have impact to our business results. We will look to you to better understand our market and find creative ways to engage potential practices, refine our sales tactics, and to amplify our message to practices. We are looking for role-defining, do-whatever-it-takes leaders who create opportunity, thrive in uncertainty and find true personal satisfaction in helping people.
Who will love this job:
- A captivating communicator with personal presence.
- An evangelist, who believes in our product and is able to sell our story without losing authenticity
- A self-starter, who finds process in ambiguity and strives to set the curve
- A creative thinker, who finds ways to win when others step back or take a moment
- A learner and collaborator, who eagerly seeks improvement and helps those around her/him to be better
- A motivated competitor, fiercely driven to compete against themselves while also being an excellent teammate
What you’ll do:
- Conduct market research to identify new potential customers and leads
- Conduct Lunch & Learns with practices and describe how Paytient can help grow their practice & improve AR
- Develop long term client relationships with the physician offices, help grow the number of Paytients they see
- Maintain knowledge and understanding for all Paytient service offerings
- Earn referrals from existing practices to new practices
You should have:
- An uncompromising, high standard of integrity and capacity to work
- Professional presence and strong listening & presentation skills
- An appetite for learning about health care sales with the ability to receive and implement feedback
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Outgoing personality and interest in starting a career in medical sales/marketing