Paytient is modern financial+health benefits startup in Columbia, Missouri seeking an outgoing, versatile Marketing Associate.
We are looking to bring on a talented, data-driven creative who is looking to gain exposure to aspects of marketing (brand, growth, content, social, etc.). This individual will work with our growing sales team to design & create content for our blog, email and social media campaigns, as well as other collateral in support of sales efforts.
You will also work to ensure that contacts, accounts, opportunities, campaigns, and leads and other data in the CRM system are robust, accurate and timely to improve focus, speed and size of marketing and sales activities.
Once established, the individual’s responsibility will increase toward working to generate leads, coordinate and execute marketing campaigns, attend industry conferences, directly contact potential prospects via email, phone, social media, etc., and assist with closing deals.
- Assisting creating marketing collateral to support our growing sales team
- Creating, writing and managing content for use on our blog, website, social media accounts, and conferences
- Maintain and expand account, contact, lead and other data in CRM system to support vertical market sales strategies and lead generation efforts
- Conduct market research for our expansion territories
- Coordinate outbound campaigns with marketing teams to ensure alignment with vertical market strategies, and to maximize campaign effectiveness in generating calls and leads
- Transition qualified opportunities to the appropriate executives for further development and closure
- Recent completion of BA/BS degree emphasis in marketing/business or demonstrable competency (we have preference for impressive work not an impressive diploma)
- Outgoing personality and interest in healthcare-oriented sales/marketing
- Ability to work semi-autonomously, remotely
- Bonus: A talented writer - able to read, interpret and summarize succinctly in a captivating manner
- Bonus: Graphic design experience - please link to your Dribbble or other creative works
- Bonus: Startup experience, startup friendly. What does that mean? It means you realize your job description is our best guess at maybe your first month or two or three... after that, you've either wow'd us and now you're doing things that you only dreamed about. We are moving very quickly and are striving to hire and retain solid people who can evolve and grow with the company. You must be very comfortable with switching between ambitious, clear deadlines and autonomous, ambiguous situations.