PayJoy's mission is to deliver access to credit to the next billion people in emerging markets worldwide. Our unique mobile security technology creates collateral that enables customers to afford their first smartphone on credit and then allows them further access to credit to help weather life's unexpected financial surprises and climb the ladder of economic well-being.
Founded in 2015, today PayJoy has reached hundreds of thousands of customers in a dozen countries around the globe, from Mexico to Indonesia, India, Kenya, and Nigeria, and is on a strong growth path with support from major industry partners to bring credit to millions in 2019.
As Office Manager & Recruiting Coordinator, your role is to set the first impression of PayJoy and ensure the smooth functioning of the daily office operations. The position has two primary components -- office management and recruiting coordination -- and other tasks may be added as necessary for the support of internal operations at PayJoy. This position is part of the PayJoy People Team and reports to the HR Manager, working closely with that position as needed.
The ideal candidate is passionate about owning and improving the day-to-day operations of a growing office. We are currently ~35 people and expanding. You should be excited about being in charge of all the logistics around the physical space as well as helping to set the tone of the office for employees and visitors.
Office management--overseeing general office operation, including:
- Arrange for maintenance and upkeep of physical office
- Order and restock supplies and snacks, including coordinating daily lunch orders and deliveries
- Coordinate deliveries, garbage, and cleaning staff
- Assist in planning company events as needed
- IT equipment maintenance, including labeling and tracking all of the electronic equipment in the office
- Provide support to executives in booking travel or calendaring, as needed
Recruiting Coordination--assisting with general coordination of recruiting efforts, including:
- Ensure an exemplary candidate experience throughout the entire hiring process - from initial communication to onsite experience and follow-up.
- Recruiting coordination efforts that include initial communication with candidates, scheduling interviews, welcoming candidates, reserving conference rooms, organizing travel for candidates as needed.
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Manage and update candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS), currently G-hire, on a regular basis.
- BA or BS degree plus 1-3 years experience in related positions (office manager, recruiting coordinator, or EA role), preferably in a startup environment
- Demonstrated ability to project manage multiple concurrent priorities in an organized, efficient fashion
- Desire to be an integral part of the office culture by helping all of us to thrive
- Comfortable taking on other roles and tasks as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail