PayJoy's mission is to deliver access to credit to the next billion people in emerging markets worldwide. Our unique mobile security technology creates collateral that enables customers to afford their first smartphone on credit and then allows them further access to credit to help weather life's unexpected financial surprises and climb the ladder of economic well-being.
Founded in 2015, today PayJoy has reached hundreds of thousands of customers in a dozen countries around the globe, from Mexico to Indonesia, India, Kenya, and Nigeria, and is on a strong growth path with support from major industry partners.
This role will be responsible for helping our global clients implement PayJoy’s products and scale to thousands or millions of customers. You will lead complex engagements to successful outcomes, managing our clients’ technical development, distribution, credit, and mobile device compatibility challenges. You will draw on strong project and account management skills to keep deployments on track and use your communication skills to learn from and educate our clients to help them meet their business objectives. You will work closely with functional experts at PayJoy from our Product, Engineering, Credit, and Device teams in support of these goals.
- Work with the in-region, PayJoy team to help clients prepare for and launch successful pilots and then scale to reach their primary business objectives.
- Develop mutual engagement plans with clients to identify their primary business objectives and the work required to reach pilot and commercial launch.
- Help clients optimize their internal technical development, distribution strategies, credit policies and approaches, and device compatibility efforts.
- Proactively identify and diagnose obstacles to client growth and mitigate them through your own expertise or by escalating to functional experts within PayJoy.
- Work closely with Product teams to define, test, and eventually implement new global product releases and client specific bug fixes or feature requests.
- Develop templates and processes to improve client growth
- 2+ years of experience working with external clients to implement complex enterprise software, preferably with or via an API integration.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: credit or consumer lending, mobile device or OEM compatibility, distribution through a retail sales channel.
- Strong organizational skills, including good time management skills as well as ability and comfort interacting with all levels of management and retail sales associates.
- Four year degree in computer science or similar field.
- PMP or related certification or expertise with the practical application of program management principles and tools.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with quantifying impact of feature requests and writing requirements for new code and bug fixes.
- Experience with a modern CRM system such as Salesforce, Zoho, etc. and modern ticketing tool such as Asana, Jira, etc.