PayJoy's mission is to deliver access to credit to the next billion people in emerging markets worldwide. Our unique mobile security technology creates collateral that enables customers to afford their first smartphone on credit and then allows them further access to credit to help weather life's unexpected financial surprises and climb the ladder of economic well-being.
Founded in 2015, today PayJoy has reached hundreds of thousands of customers in a dozen countries around the globe, from Mexico to Indonesia, India, Kenya, and Nigeria, and is on a strong growth path with support from major industry partners to bring credit to millions in 2019.
This is your opportunity to operationalize Marketing, Sales, and Partner Success functions within a fast-growing venture-backed B2B technology startup. This role is critical to scaling PayJoy's go-to-market operations in India, Africa, Latin America, and Southeast Asia. This position is highly entrepreneurial. The primary responsibility is creating business process, training, systems, reporting, etc. from scratch and managing them.
- Work with cross functional teams to identify, codify, release, and maintain best practices.
- Enable the sales team with a knowledge base, tools, systems, templates, etc.
- Ensure that we have our market defined at the account and persona levels.
- Manage the team’s business systems such as CRM, landing pages, and email marketing.
- Coordinate some lightweight marketing programs (e.g. email, and trade shows).
- 5+ years experience supporting Sales, Marketing, and/or Customer Care functions.
- 3+ years managing business systems such as CRM.
- Strong problem solving, organization, and communication skills.
- Ability to travel outside of the US every other month for 1-2 weeks, or as needed
- MBA or similar experience
- Sales, Marketing, and/or Customer Care functional experience.
- Experience with consumer finance or consulting.
- Experience operating within early stage venture backed startups.
PayJoy is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse pool of talent and welcomes applicants of all backgrounds.