Payability is a fast-growing fintech company founded and located in New York City, right in the heart of SoHo. Recently named in the Top 100 in the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America List, Payability provides flexible financing and payment solutions to small businesses in the digital economy, helping improve their cash conversion cycle. Payability has financed over $2.5 billion in growth capital to thousands of small businesses. We’re looking for talented people to join our dynamic team in continuing to drive our rapid growth and bringing friction-free financial products to small businesses.
As part of the product & development team, you are part of the robust engine that supports Payability’s promise to our customers for friction-free financing! The product & development team includes product management team, project management team, QA testers, as well as a dedicated, collaborative engineering force. PMs and engineers partner together on various projects ranging from data science, machine learning, internal tools, customer-facing products, to name a few. We support the end-to-end SDLC lifecycle for our projects as well as post-production support. So, if you are a Frontend Developer with experience, apply today!
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our growing technology team. The ideal candidate will be an independent engineer who can help with architecture, development, and working across the product and design teams. Being passionate in the fintech industry and having the ability to take project ownership to ensure a successful delivery is more than welcome in this position. The technology stack that is currently in use within the Frontend Team: Angular, Single Page Applications, AWS Cloud, microservices architecture, to name a few.
- 4+ years of experience building products for the consumer in a SaaS environment
- Experience building a Single Page Applications
- Experience with Angular 9+ and HTML5
- Strong background in Agile methodology
- Good communication skills in English
- Thrives in a fast-paced startup environment
- Passionate about the fintech and e-commerce markets
Nice to have:
- System Control Version experience (e.g. GIT, SVN)
- Cloud-native Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery process
- RxJs knowledge
- REST familiarity
- Previous experience as a Team Lead
- Experience with AWS cloud and Python scripting
- Experience working directly with Product Owners