Payability is a fast-growing fintech company founded and headquartered in New York City. Payability provides flexible financing solutions to small businesses in the digital economy. Payability has financed over $1 billion in growth capital to thousands of small businesses. We’re looking for talented people to join our dynamic team in continuing to drive our rapid growth and bringing friction-free financial products to small businesses.
As part of the product & development team, you are part of the robust engine that supports Payability’s promise to our customers for friction-free financing! The product & development team includes a product management arm, QA testers, as well as a dedicated, collaborative engineering force. PMs and engineers partner together on various projects ranging from data science, machine learning, internal tools, customer facing products, to name a few. We support the end-to-end SDLC lifecycle for our projects as well as post-production support.
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join our growing technology team. The ideal candidate will be independent engineer with strong communication, analysis and automation skills. Willingly to setup and improve QA as a process. Being passionate in fintech industry and having the ability to take ownership in each project are more than welcome on this position. Technology stack that is currently in use within the team: Python, SQL, AWS Cloud, SageMaker, TensorFlow, microservices architecture, to name a few.
- Interoperability tests
- Test automation
- Providing support for development teams in terms of testing activities
- Provide quality assurance leadership/support during test planning, design, implementation and execution phases in dedicated business area
- Collaborate with development and management teams during defects root cause analysis and defect management discussions
- Support in the development of the test plan
- Verification of CI loop test results
- Test environment preparation
- 2+ years of experience in test engineer role
- Scripting language knowledge and experience (e.g. Python, Bash)
- Knowledge of test automation concepts and good practices
- Continuous Integration familiarity (e.g. Jenkins, Travis)
- Good communication skills in English
- Experience with AWS cloud is a plus
- Thrives in uncertain, rapidly changing environments
- Passionate about the fintech and ecommerce markets
Nice to Have:
- ISTQB certificate
- System Control Version experience (e.g. GIT, SVN)