Payability is a fast growing fintech company founded and located in New York City, right in the heart of SoHo. Recently named in the top 100 in the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America List, Payability provides flexible financing and payment solutions to small businesses in the digital economy, helping improve their cash conversion cycle. Payability has financed over $1.5 billion in growth capital to thousands of small businesses. We’re looking for talented people to join our dynamic team in continuing to drive our rapid growth and bringing friction-free financial products to small businesses.
As part of the product & development team, you are part of the robust engine that supports Payability’s promise to our customers for friction-free financing! The product & development team includes a product management arm, QA testers, as well as a dedicated, collaborative engineering force. PMs and engineers partner together on various projects ranging from data science, machine learning, internal tools, customer facing products, to name a few. We support the end-to-end SDLC lifecycle for our projects as well as post-production support. So, if you are a Python Developer with experience, apply today!
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our growing technology team. The ideal candidate will be independent engineer who can help with architecture, development, and DevOps working across the product and design teams. Being passionate in fintech industry and having the ability to take ownership in each project are more than welcome on this position. Technology stack that is currently in use within the team: Python, PostgreSQL, AWS Cloud, microservices architecture, to name a few.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience building products for the consumer in a SaaS environment
- Experience with Python programming
- Experience with PostgreSQL database
- Experience building a fully product-grade software
- Strong background in Agile methodology
- Good communication skills in English
- Thrives in uncertain, rapidly changing environments
- Passionate about the fintech and ecommerce markets
Nice to have:
- System Control Version experience (e.g. GIT, SVN)
- NOSQL DB experience is a plus
- DevOps/CI knowledge
- REST familiarity
- Experience with AWS cloud deployment