A handy Swiss Army knife in human form, a brand manager can quickly and seamlessly produce the tools needed to align the goals and problems of the client’s world and the agency’s business. We’re always on the lookout for brand managers who can work in sync with departments like project management, strategy, communications and creative.
Our ideal brand manager candidate has:
- A keen conceptual understanding of marketing, branding, strategy and planning
- Three to five years of experience in the marketing industry — agency experience preferred
Our ideal brand manager candidate will excel and downright impress in the following tasks:
- Developing marketing solutions for our clients
- Taking care of the day-to-day duties of the account, including working with the other members of the agency team
- Managing budgets and keeping track of all client activities
- Collaborating on creative briefs
- Communicating with the client
- Ensuring that jobs get done on time and on budget
- Keeping all balls in the air (brownie points if this isn’t gibberish to you)
If all of those words above describe you like an unbelievably detailed scouting report, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to be considered for the position. No phone calls, please!
Pavone Marketing Group, Inc. is the parent corporation for multiple full-service advertising agencies: Pavone
. Our offices are located in Harrisburg, Philadelphia and Chicago.