, a subsidiary of Pavone Marketing Group, Inc. is looking to fill an Executive Creative Director (ECD)
position in our Harrisburg, PA office. In a nutshell, the ECD will manage all aspects of the creative function with our core values of respect, innovation and passion, will elevate the creative work for our clients and will cultivate the agency's reputation as a leader in the marketplace.
The Nitty-Gritty Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee strategic direction of agency creative function.Ensure that creative team delivers work within agreed strategy, deadlines and budgets.Develop solid relationships with key senior clients. Present and sell new creative concepts to clients.
- Set creative standards and goals within the agency that establish a culture that fosters the development of the agency's creative culture.
- Participate in and contribute to the new business activities of the agency.
- Develop and manage creative work in traditional, digital and social platforms.
- Monitor and manage team development, career paths, reviews and hiring of your creative team.Oversee and manage department budget.Raise the bar, inspire, strive to be the best.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree; MFA or equivalent business experience preferred.Digital and social media creative experience a MUST.
- Previous experience as a creative director or group creative director at an ad agency.
- 10+ years working in an ad agency setting.5+ years managing people.
Do you check all of these boxes (and more)? Are you ready to take Pavone to the next level? If so, apply with resume, salary requirements and link to your creative portfolio. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE!!
Pavone Marketing Group, Inc. is the parent corporation for multiple full-service advertising agencies: Pavone
. Our offices are located in Harrisburg, Philadelphia and Chicago.