The Social Media Director here at Pavone Marketing Group, Inc. will tenaciously, yet elegantly lead our social media team to develop innovative social strategies and deliver business-propelling results in a fast-paced advertising agency environment. This agency leader should possess a wickedly refreshing sense of humor, a brilliant business mind and a bulldogged passion for producing “you crushed it” content and off-the-chart growth for our clients. How can you get this gig? Read on to find out!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of social media marketing experience (preferably in advertising agency), including experience leading and managing a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of a wide variety of social media platforms and activities, including an understanding of how to engage, listen and monitor communities in each.
- Experience working directly with brand or clients to determine specific needs and creative ways to exceed expectations.
- Experience developing social media strategies across platforms, including utilizing analytics tools and understanding of how to engage, listen and monitor communities.
- Participate in strategy development initiatives for clients and new business.
- Provide thought leadership and drive innovation across the various agency accounts.
- Deliver compelling competitive analysis, audience analysis, industry trends and client-facing and internal direction to identify and address key social media challenges and solutions.
- Work closely with the creative, communications and digital teams to concept, develop, execute and manage creative online content.
- Develop analyses to feed powerful recommendations that excite consumers and drive them to action.
- Acquire basic knowledge of, and be conversant in, each client’s business model basics, key issues and competitive situation.
- Understand client budgets and how to best allocate dollars to achieve desired results.
- Concept and write in a wide variety of styles that are on strategy, that reflect a brand’s personality and that corresponds to the client’s budget and time constraints.
- Manage and lead a team of social strategists, content developers and community managers.
- Facilitate team members’ education and professional development.
- Work with project management to ensure that all deliverables are being met from both a content and timing standpoint.
Are you ready to wow us with your fit for this position?
If so, please apply with your resume, cover letter and salary expectations. No phone calls, please.
Pavone Marketing Group, Inc. is the parent corporation for multiple full-service advertising agencies: Pavone
. Our offices are located in Harrisburg, Philadelphia and Chicago.