Pavone Marketing Group, Inc. is in search of a Media Planner/Buyer to work in our Philadelphia, PA office.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-7 years of media and media planning/buying experience in both traditional and digital spaces
- Strong mathematical abilities
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
- Identify the target audience for a particular media campaign and decide how best to communicate to that audience
- Analyze, along with media representatives, proposals and packages for digital and print advertising
- Negotiate with sales companies to reach the greatest number of potential customers at the lowest cost to the client
- Provide new and profitable ideas to grow clients’ business
- Gather, organize and present competitive research and spending data
- Provide business analysis to identify risks and opportunities related to lead generation, media optimization, conversion rates and application yield rates
- Support execution of marketing solutions across a variety of media channels, including SEM, display, social media, email, affiliate marketing and traditional marketing
- Determine appropriate digital or traditional media platform to use for all buys
- Participate in client meetings (as requested) regarding media plan presentation and strategy sessions
- Work with agency’s budget analyst and brand manager on budget planning
- Analyze the effectiveness of the campaign and use this data to inform future campaigns
If qualified and interested, please apply with your resume and salary requirement. No phone calls, please.
Pavone Marketing Group, Inc. is the parent corporation for multiple full-service advertising agencies: Pavone
. Our offices are located in Harrisburg, Philadelphia and Chicago.