We are currently seeking a brand manager to join our Pavone
team in our Harrisburg office. A brand manager is the liaison between the agency and the agency’s respective clients, working in sync with departments like project management, strategy, communication and creative. Like a dazzling chameleon, a brand manager can easily and seamlessly shift to and from the goals and problems of the client’s world and the agency’s business.
Our ideal brand manager candidate has:
- A keen conceptual understanding of marketing, branding, strategy and planning
- Three to five years of experience in the marketing industry — agency experience preferred; relevant health care and banking experience an extra large plus
Our ideal brand manager candidate will excel and downright impress in the following tasks:
- Developing smart marketing solutions for our clients
- Taking care of the day-to-day duties of the account, including working with the other members of the agency team
- Managing budgets and keeping track of all client activities
- Collaborating on creative briefs
- Communicating with the client
- Ensuring that jobs get completed on time and on budget
- Keeping all balls in the air (extra credit if you can tell us what this actually means)
If all of those words above describe you like an uncanny professional horoscope, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements, and we’ll be sure to consider you for the position.
Pavone Marketing Group, Inc. is the parent corporation of multiple full-service advertising agencies: Pavone
and WildFig. Our offices are located in Harrisburg, Philadelphia and Chicago.