, a subsidiary of Pavone Marketing Group, Inc., is an advertising agency focused on food and beverage clients. We're looking for an Account Coordinator
who can own the tactical, day-to-day responsibilities of our brand (account) management team.Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or similar education.
- Two to three years of experience in a marketing/account coordinator role.
- Impeccable attention to details.
- A conceptual understanding of marketing, branding, strategy and planning.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & eMail.
An all-star account coordinator will relish these tasks:
- Assist internal team with building on a brand's competitive landscape.
- Communicate relevant project information to the broader team.
- Facilitate internal team and client meetings to review work including agendas and actionable meeting notes.
- Prepare status reports.
- Anticipate issues and seek appropriate resolution.
- Establish relationships with all agency teams.
If you're hungry for this opportunity, please submit your resume and salary requirements. No phone calls, please.
Pavone Marketing Group, Inc. is the parent corporation for multiple full-service advertising agencies: Pavone
. Our offices are located in Harrisburg, Philadelphia and Chicago.