Varsity, a full-service advertising agency under Pavone Marketing Group, Inc., is looking to add a Production Manager to their creative department. We're looking for an enthusiastic, self-starter with a passion for print production.
- Finalizing files and managing quality control over all produced work
- Quoting and negotiating costs with third party vendors
- Coordinating schedules, mailing lists, proofs, cost tracking, postage, delivery, etc.
- Assisting in the creation of files (Adobe Creative Suite) as needed
- Skilled in the use of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Strong knowledge of print
- Experience in production/pre-press (2-5 years preferred)
- Ability to manage multiple projects
If this sounds like a match, apply and include your resume and cover letter including salary requirements as well as a link to your online portfolio (if applicable).
More about Varsity
Varsity is a full-service advertising agency, delivering the mature market. Varsity partners with organizations in the senior living, technology, consumer goods and services, and healthcare spaces, including Asbury Communities, Abbott, Vibra Health, Sodexo, Homestead Village, Frasier Meadows, Meadowood, Edgewater, Delta Health Technologies, WesleyLife, National Church Residences, Mather LifeWays, Franklin Park, and more.
We pride ourselves on bringing fresh thinking to mature marketing: offering new strategic insights, sophisticated executional integration, and outstanding creative.
Varsity is a member of the Pavone Marketing Group, Inc.