WildFig, a data and analytics company under Pavone Marketing Group, Inc., is seeking a Data Analyst to design, execute and report on data analytics projects in marketing, finance, manufacturing, healthcare and beyond. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who is looking to make a big impact and grow in the data science field.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Chief Data Scientist and research analysts to propose & perform data analysis and draw conclusions/results
- Write and communicate data and analytical results to individuals of diverse technical backgrounds
- Collaborate and support external teams and third party vendors with analytical and research design-related solutions
- Design and create visualization products for the purposes of communicating analytical results
Qualifications / Experience
- Terminal degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or other quantitatively focused fields
- 0-4 years of academic and/or industry based research experience
- Experience in analyzing statistical data in R or Python
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written skills to support scientific writing, interaction with customers, and presentations
- Ability to prioritize while working under tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If this sounds like a match, apply with your resume, cover letter and salary requirements! NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE!
More about WildFig
WildFig is a fast growing startup focused on providing novel and high-quality data science research and custom analytics across industries. Our research-based model is aimed at disrupting the current data science paradigm by providing tailored solutions from conception to implementation. We fuel this disruption with a focus on Data, Innovation, Research, and Technology. We are looking for an analyst to join our growing team – we encourage people who are passionate data science that want to solve exciting problems by toiling in the D.I.R.T.