quench, an advertising agency focused on food and beverage clients, needs some additional firepower on its brand management team in the role of Group Brand Manager in our Chicago Office. We're looking for the right person to lead and manage our established team of brand managers, build relationships with our clients, and develop breakthrough marketing strategies that get results.
Our ideal candidate would possess the following:
- Seven to ten years' experience with the marketing industry; agency experience a MUST.
- A conceptual understanding of marketing, branding, strategy and planning are required.
- Three to five years' experience as a manager of people (including those in remote offices)
- Experience working with teams in multiple locations.
An all-star group brand manager will relish the following tasks:
- supervising, training and motivating brand management personnel to assure high level of performance on behalf of clients
- leading the strategic development of plans to grow new and incremental client business
- participating in client presentations/meetings and making other contacts in order to strengthen agency/client relationships
- developing, selling and enforcing project scopes and retainer agreements
- collaborating on a creative brief
- working with project management to determine staff-hour requirements and other resources to assure high level of service to our clients as well as profitability to the agency
- maintaining continuity, learning and quality assurance across all projects and initiatives
If you're hungry for an opportunity, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.