About the position
Pathlight has an ambitious vision: automating people management at large sales and service organizations. There are three key components: 1. Monitoring the outputs of thousands of employees in real-time; 2. Detecting when groups or individuals are drifting off-course; 3. Communicating a new set of unique “directions” to get each party back on the path to success. We call it “Management Automation.”
In order to accomplish this, Pathlight must connect to dozens of different data sources (both internal and 3rd party) and ingest, normalize, and analyze data in near real-time. The Data Engineer will help develop and own this (and other) layers of the stack. This is a unique opportunity to ship software and do advanced analysis and research. This position would be a great fit for those who have been in a Full Stack role and are looking to gain experience in data science or a Data Scientist looking for more practical experience in building a product from the ground up. If you are interested in green fields and leading the development of a robust data-driven application, then we would love to hear from you!
- Designing, building, and scaling an infrastructure that runs our arsenal of models across the immense amounts of data found belonging to Fortune 500 companies
- Build data expertise and own data quality for the pipelines you build
- Architect, build and launch new data models that provide intuitive analytics to our customers
- Design and develop new systems and tools to enable consume to consume and understand data faster
- 2+ years of Python development experience
- 2+ years of SQL experience
- Experience with data warehousing
- Experience with data pipelines, Spark experience a plus
- Ability to write reusable code components
- Experience working on teams with other software engineers and product stakeholders
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
Note: We are unfortunately unable to sponsor any visas (including H-1B visas) at this time.