About the position
Pathlight’s Data Engineer will analyze sales data and build predictive models that inform our product’s proactive recommendations for sales managers, helping them identify potential issues before they become big problems. This is a unique opportunity to productize your analysis, as the outcomes of your work will be built into our product directly. We're looking for someone who has the desire to own multiple layers of the stack and an interest in discovering ways that sales managers can better manage their employees through data analysis.
What you’ll do
- Develop models to predict the outcome of a potential sales opportunity
- Determine key productivity metrics for sales managers to measure against
- Scale our CRM data ingestion pipeline
- NLP and classification of sales communications
What you'll bring
- Have a solid understanding of Python, SQL, and the shell
- Work experience in a startup environment
- Some experience building and scaling web applications
- Comfort with modeling data that can be stored efficiently in a database
- Work experience and/or advanced degree in math, statistics, or computer science
Note: We are unfortunately unable to sponsor any visas (including H-1B visas) at this time.