About the position
We’re looking for hungry and talented full-stack engineers to help build beautiful products that will empower sales managers to lead their teams to success every day.
At Pathlight, our engineers share as much of the responsibilities as possible. We strive for every one of our engineers to grow and practice their efforts in a truly full-stack fashion. We think full stack web development should mean more than having the same scripting language run on your backend and frontend, on some highly abstracted PaaS. Instead, we believe a full-stack engineer is someone keen on working a team where wearing multiple hats is a requirement… whether it’s having the know-how to spin up Amazon EC2 instances, or being able to use a debugger on a live web server, or being unafraid of writing raw SQL when needed… these are the types of folks we want to work with.
What you’ll do
- Play a significant role in building our core application with a focus on our user-facing features
- Support our Python / Django web application
- Build reusable React components with the goal of fast product iteration in mind
- Translate Sketch UI Mocks into cleanly structured SCSS
- Help build the infrastructure to our pipeline of CRM data and machine learning models
- Work on the infra powering our Dockerized production environment
What you’ll bring
- Experience deploying a Django application before
- Some experience with React, or some other comparable frontend framework
- Experience building REST APIs
- Experience working in a mid-stage tech company
- Exposure to Salesforce, either as a user or a developer
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, either as a user or a developer
- Experience with the scikit-learn and pandas Python libraries
- Experience with Apache Spark
Note: We are unfortunately unable to sponsor any visas (including H-1B visas) at this time.