About the position
Pathlight’s mission is to help large organizations stay on the path to success. There are three parts to this: 1. Monitoring the outputs of thousands of employees in real-time; 2. Detecting when groups or individuals are drifting off-course; 3. Communicating a new set of unique “directions” to get each party back on the path to success. We call it “Management Automation.”
As you can imagine, a productivity tool that analyzes data and displays insights for multiple types of user across the org chart requires thoughtful design. We’re looking to hire a Product Designer who is excited about having their fingerprints all over our product. This role is a hybrid between Design and Product Manager and is 100% focused on creating value for our customers. The Product Designer who joins our team will have experience designing/conceptualizing complex web apps, collaborating with folks across a variety of functions; they will be driven by the opportunity to have serious responsibility and significant impact.
What you’ll do
- Lead all design efforts across the company. While product is the emphasis, your skills will be needed occasionally in marketing, communications, and other departments.
- Prioritize and transform user feedback into fully designed features (from initial story to pixels)
- Collaborate with engineering to ship new, impactful functionality and with customer-facing teams to ensure the customer’s voice is heard throughout the development process
What you’ll bring
- A strong portfolio of work that shows your ability to turn complex concepts into a powerfully simple and intuitive UX
- Proven track record of leading an idea through development to a successful launch
- Commitment to building great end-user experiences that deliver real value without complexity
- Bonus: experience working in an early-stage company
Note: We are unfortunately unable to sponsor any visas (including H-1B visas) at this time.