PathFactory’s Content Insight and Activation Platform helps B2B marketers understand the role of content in the buyer’s journey and discover a new class of data to optimize the path to purchase. PathFactory uses this data and insight to optimize content delivery across every channel, connecting buyers with the most relevant information whenever and wherever they click.
The position is primarily responsible for prospecting, booking appointments and creating Sales Qualified Opportunities. Reporting to the Team Lead, Business Development, you will work with specific goals and responsibilities. The role allows for career growth and advancement into other sales roles within the organization.
The Business Development Rep’s role will include the following responsibilities:
- Conduct cold calls and follow-up calls to prospects
- Generate Sales Qualified Opportunities by booking appointments
- Identify key decision makers
- Build and maintain a solid relationship with prospective customers
- Educate prospects on new releases, products and upcoming events
- Bachelor’s Degree (an undergraduate degree in sales, marketing, advertising or business preferred but not required)
- Interest and/or experience in the software industry, B2B sales and/or B2B marketing
- Hands-on experience preferred in an inside sales/demand generation role
- 1 year of outbound business-to-business telephone marketing or sales experience
- Ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision makers and determine buying process
- Ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple-tasks simultaneously
- Meet deadlines in fast paced environment
- Insatiable desire to learn and ability to adapt to changing routines and software
- Basic computer skills such as Microsoft Outlook and Window as well as typing skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to learn quickly and think quickly
- Self-reliant and reliable
The position is located in downtown Toronto.
Why Work at PathFactory?
This is where we get to boast a little about why we’re awesome and why it would be awesome for you to work with us. Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, PathFactory is a fast-growing, innovative marketing technology company with a corporate culture that values individuality and diversity. We work hard and play hard and we do both with passion and respect for one another. Our newly renovated open concept office promotes a fast-paced, fun, friendly and highly collaborative work environment, while our management goes out of their way to be transparent and approachable. Weekly all-hands meetings, team lunches, company events and a quarterly Founders’ Award for the team member who best embodies our values – these are all cherries on top of the PathFactory cake!
Interested? We’d love to hear from you.
If you believe you have the right stuff, apply below. Attach your resume and a short cover letter telling us why you are the right person for this job! We are marketers, not HR people, so feel free to let a bit of your personality come through.
PathFactory is an equal opportunity employer.
It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. PathFactory is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.