PathFactory’s Content Insight and Activation Platform helps B2B marketers understand the role of content in the buyer’s journey and discover a new class of data to optimize the path to purchase. PathFactory uses this data and insight to optimize content delivery across every channel, connecting buyers with the most relevant information whenever and wherever they click.
So, what does an Information Security and Privacy Compliance Officer at PathFactory do?
We are looking for someone to develop and implement Technology Controls and Information Security related policies, programs and tools. You will provide specialized expertise and guidance on assessing risks, identifying potential gaps and providing security solutions to mitigate risks and protect PathFactory. You will also participate on projects of moderate to high complexity and provide reporting, analysis, and assessments as required.
As part of this role, you will:
- Guide the company on a broad range of specific Technology Controls and Information Security programs, policies, standards and incidents.
- Project manage all aspects of SOC 2 audits
- Manage third-party infosec requests/requirements (customers or prospects)
- Conduct risk assessment, required controls definition, control procedure appropriateness, vulnerability assessments and any other relevant areas.
- Lead or contribute to the completion of risk and control design assessments as well as risk mitigation and remediation plans and remediation strategy.
- Adhere to internal policies and procedures, technology control standards, and applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Contribute to the review of internal processes and activities and assist in identifying potential opportunities for improvement.
- Adhere to, advise, oversee, monitor and enforce enterprise frameworks and methodologies that relate to technology controls / information security activities.
- Influence behavior to reduce risk and foster a strong technology risk management culture throughout the company.
- Lead the PathFactory Privacy Group, conduct necessary privacy impact assessments, and coordinate responses to privacy requests and concerns.
To succeed at this role, it is important that you have:
- At least 3 years’ experience doing most or all of the above requirements
- Excellent understanding of audit and compliance standards
- Excellent understanding of IT security and risk disciplines and practices
- Excellent understanding of organization and technology controls, security and risk issues
- Experience with the audit process and performing risk-based audits
- Experience with conducting IT risk assessments
- Demonstrated ability to participate in complex projects
- Ability to serve as subject matter expert in technology control and information security for the rest of the business
- Interest and focus on the rapidly changing privacy regulatory landscape
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Information security certification/accreditation
- An information technology college diploma or university degree
- Previous direct experience with providing the above expertise for Software-as-a-Service companies
- Previous direct experience with SOC 2 audits
- Previous experience with GDPR, reviewing privacy regulations and contractual addendums.
The position is located in downtown Toronto.
Why Work at PathFactory?
This is where we get to boast a little about why we’re awesome and why it would be awesome for you to work with us. Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, PathFactory is a fast-growing, innovative marketing technology company with a corporate culture that values individuality and diversity. Our newly renovated open concept office promotes a fast-paced, fun, friendly and highly collaborative work environment, while our management goes out of their way to be transparent and approachable. Weekly all-hands meetings, team lunches, company events and a quarterly Founders’ Award for the team member who best embodies our values – these are all cherries on top of the PathFactory cake!
Interested? We’d love to hear from you.
If you believe you have the right stuff, apply below. Attach your resume and a short cover letter telling us why you are the right person for this job! We are marketers, so feel free to let a bit of your personality come through.
PathFactory is an equal opportunity employer.
It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. PathFactory is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.