PathFactory removes friction from B2B marketing and sales by delivering intelligent content across the customer journey. PathFactory’s proprietary content consumption data tells marketers exactly which content and channels are producing the deepest engagement, which prospects are ready to buy, and which customers are likely to be retained or ready to be upsold. In 2019 PathFactory was recognized by Deloitte as one of North America’s Technology Fast 500 and Canada’s Technology Fast 50 companies. It was also named the only Top-Rated Award Winner in Content Marketing Software by TrustRadius and a 2019 Cool Vendor in Technology Marketing by Gartner.
We are looking for someone to join our Customer Experience team in a position that is dedicated to helping our customers work through any challenges they encounter as they adopt our software.
Your days will include interacting with clients to inform them on how to use our software, troubleshooting issues, and acting as a link between our Customer Experience Team and our Development and Product Team as you follow issues from the first report to resolution. As our support team grows, we’ll look to you to create repeatable processes that are efficient internally for PathFactory while also being smooth and delightful for our customers.
Here's what we are looking for:
On the skills and experience front:
- You are someone who people get excited to work with. You are not afraid to take ownership of issues/tasks because you recognize how important that is for a well-functioning team
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have the aptitude and capacity to learn new skills. You're not afraid to log in to a new software application and use it or Google new concepts you did not know before
- You are organized and can juggle competing priorities with grace
- You are a self-starter who is also an excellent team player
- You can prioritize tasks and work independently with minimal supervision
- You are able to empathize with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- You enjoy dealing with technical issues and have an ability to explain them in simple terms
- You have a natural ability to “zoom out” of a problem, in order to ask the right question
- You feel comfortable with Jira, Intercom and Salesforce.com
- 1+ years experience in support, call centre, or customer service role
Nice to Have:
- A background in supporting Eloqua, Marketo or Pardot as a Support Analyst or Marketing professional is an advantage
- You have experience in a client-facing support role in a tech/SaaS environment
The position is located in downtown Toronto. This job requires flexible work hours, in shifts, between the hours of 9am-8pm.
Why Work at PathFactory?
This is where we get to boast a little about why we’re awesome and why it would be awesome for you to work with us. Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, PathFactory is a fast-growing, innovative marketing technology company with a corporate culture that values individuality and diversity. We work hard and play hard and we do both with passion and respect for one another. Our contemporary open-concept office promotes a fast-paced, fun, friendly and highly collaborative work environment. PathFactory’s leadership is transparent, approachable, and committed to the growth of each and every team member. Weekly all-hands meetings, team lunches, company events and a quarterly Founders’ Award for the team member who best embodies our values – these are all cherries on top of the PathFactory cake!
Interested? We’d love to hear from you.
If you believe you have the right stuff, apply below. Attach your resume and a short cover letter telling us why you are the right person for this job! We are marketers, not HR people, so feel free to let a bit of your personality come through.
PathFactory is an equal opportunity employer.
It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. PathFactory is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.