PathFactory’s Content Insight and Activation Platform helps B2B marketers understand the role of content in the buyer’s journey and discover a new class of data to optimize the path to purchase. PathFactory uses this data and insight to optimize content delivery across every channel, connecting buyers with the most relevant information whenever and wherever they click.
- Scalable and performant full stack application development on application stack: Ruby/Rails, Elixir, JS (ReactJS/Redux), Python, HTML, CSS
- Build new features that provide B2B marketers with the ability to create and author innovative and engaging experiences for their content
- Build systems to process data to be used to drive our content experience algorithms and provide actionable insights for our clients
- Work with our Product team to scope functionality for our current and future products
- 2+ years with a web framework (Ruby on Rails, Django, Express.js, etc...) and/or ReactJS
- Experience with database design and query optimization
- Proficiency with relational databases
- Proficiency with GitHub and JIRA
Bonus points if you have
- Experience writing performant ActiveRecord code
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Marketing Automation Platforms (Eloqua, Marketo, etc.)
- Familiarity with the B2B marketing industry
- Experience with Docker and AWS ECS
The position is located in downtown Toronto.
Why Work at PathFactory?
This is where we get to boast a little about why we’re awesome and why it would be awesome for you to work with us. Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, PathFactory is a fast-growing, innovative marketing technology company with a corporate culture that values individuality and diversity. We work hard and play hard and we do both with passion and respect for one another. Our newly renovated open concept office promotes a fast-paced, fun, friendly and highly collaborative work environment, while our management goes out of their way to be transparent and approachable. Weekly all-hands meetings, team lunches, company events and a quarterly Founders’ Award for the team member who best embodies our values – these are all cherries on top of the PathFactory cake!
Interested? We’d love to hear from you.
If you believe you have the right stuff, apply below. Attach your resume and a short cover letter telling us why you are the right person for this job! We are marketers, not HR people, so feel free to let a bit of your personality come through.
PathFactory is an equal opportunity employer.
It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. PathFactory is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.