PathFactory removes friction from B2B marketing and sales by delivering intelligent content across the customer journey. PathFactory’s proprietary content consumption data tells marketers exactly which content and channels are producing the deepest engagement, which prospects are ready to buy, and which customers are likely to be retained or ready to be upsold. In 2019 PathFactory was recognized by Deloitte as one of North America’s Technology Fast 500 and Canada’s Technology Fast 50 companies. It was also named the only Top-Rated Award Winner in Content Marketing Software by TrustRadius and a 2019 Cool Vendor in Technology Marketing by Gartner.
- Scalable and performant full stack application development on application stack: Ruby/Rails, Elixir, JS (ReactJS/Redux), Python, HTML, CSS
- Build new features that provide B2B marketers with the ability to create and author innovative and engaging experiences for their content
- Build systems to process data to be used to drive our content experience algorithms and provide actionable insights for our clients
- Work with our Product team to scope functionality for our current and future products
- 2+ years with a web framework (Ruby on Rails, Django, Express.js, etc...) and/or ReactJS
- Experience with database design and query optimization
- Proficiency with relational databases
- Proficiency with GitHub and JIRA
Bonus points if you have
- Experience writing performant ActiveRecord code
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Marketing Automation Platforms (Eloqua, Marketo, etc.)
- Familiarity with the B2B marketing industry
- Experience with Docker and AWS ECS
The position is located in downtown Toronto.
Why Work at PathFactory?
This is where we get to boast a little about why we’re awesome and why it would be awesome for you to work with us. Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, PathFactory is a fast-growing, innovative marketing technology company with a corporate culture that values individuality and diversity. We work hard and play hard and we do both with passion and respect for one another. Our contemporary open-concept office promotes a fast-paced, fun, friendly and highly collaborative work environment. PathFactory’s leadership is transparent, approachable, and committed to the growth of each and every team member. Weekly all-hands meetings, team lunches, company events and a quarterly Founders’ Award for the team member who best embodies our values – these are all cherries on top of the PathFactory cake!
Interested? We’d love to hear from you.
If you believe you have the right stuff, apply below. Attach your resume and a short cover letter telling us why you are the right person for this job! We are marketers, not HR people, so feel free to let a bit of your personality come through.
PathFactory is an equal opportunity employer.
It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. PathFactory is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.