PassRight, a San Francisco based company that supports tech talents from all over the world in immigration to the United States, is now opening its office in Warsaw.
Currently, PassRight Poland is hiring for the position of the Immigration Attorney to manage our legal team in our office based in Warsaw.
As the Immigration Attorney you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Providing legal advice re the US immigration matters
- Review the documentation prepared by Immigration Specialists
- Manage the team of Immigration Specialists
A person qualified for this position is:
- A US law graduate with active attorney license
- Experienced in US immigration petitions (O-1A, O1B, EB-1A, EB-2 NIW, E-2).
- Has impressive communication skills (naturally empathetic and understanding towards clients)
- Fast in responses
- Not afraid of the phone, video calls, Telegram, Facebook and WhatsApp communications
- Extremely organised
- Detailed oriented
- Open - minded, think outside the box
- Has the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Employment contract
- Possibility to grow in the international company