Passright is the tech immigration platform of the future. We use proprietary software that increases accuracy and efficiency. We've developed the O-1 software technology platform to vastly improve the traditional immigration experience. Comprised of a team of passionate executives and software engineers, PassRight’s mission is to become the first nationwide, innovative brand to connect talent with immigration needs with our affiliated law firms that provide trust, transparency, accessibility and customer satisfaction.
ABOUT THE ROLE
What You'll Do
- Designing core flows and interactions that support our clients' hiring teams.
- Collaborating with engineers, designers, product managers, and PassRight's key stakeholders to craft thoughtful experiences & meet overall business strategy.
- Evaluating and validating your ideas, designs and hypotheses with interviews and surveys.
- Synthesizing quantitative data with customer feedback to develop insight that support the whole team.
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of experience working as a product designer.
- A deep understanding of what motivates users to act with a keen eye for powerful, engaging layouts and detailed designs.
- An eye towards consistency and clean design that can be scaled — aesthetics are important in creating compelling experiences.
- An ability to iterate designs quickly and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to understand the needs of our business and translate them into requirements for your designs.