We are immigrants. An International band. We don't care where you come from but where you're going! We come from all over the world and our HQ is in San Francisco. We support tech talents from all over the world with their immigration to the United States.
We are looking for serious people who are interested in a long term career.
Currently, "PassRight Poland" is focusing its first hires for the position of "Legal specialist". Join our legal team in the office based in the city center of Warsaw. (We don't hire people in remote)
We are looking for people who are fast, easy going and like to help others. If you understand empathy, patience, and mindfulness and you have great language skills - This is for you!
These positions are only for native English/native-like speakers/writers.
As a Legal Specialist you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Serve as the primary contact for talented applicants that apply for the O-1 visa.
- Working closely with our attorneys to understand the strategy of a case and make sure it is implemented.
- Make sure that clients understand the strategy and steps of the process and lead weekly/bi-weekly status updates calls with clients, prepare and send out minutes after the status update calls.
- Raise any issues that might delay the petition and report it to the attorneys.
- Prepare the full O-1 petition that will be submitted to the US government for the review (drafting petitioner’s letter, specialized support letters, attorney cover letter, government forms and other documentation required)
- Reviewing the documentation provided by clients and make sure that the client has been informed about all missing documents in advance
- Make sure that the petition is ready in advance for the mid and final reviews of the attorney
- Make sure that cases are submitted timely.
A person qualified for this position is:
A law graduate - (A Big + we'll take legal grads first)
- Has impressive communication skills (empathetic and understanding towards clients) - A Must!
-Fast in responder
Not afraid of the phone, video calls, Facebook, Telegram and WhatsApp communication (A Must)
- Extremely organized (A Must)
- Detailed oriented (A Must)
- Open - minded, think outside the box (A Must)
- Has at least 1 year of experience in working with the multinational environment - law firm or in a legal team of the international company
- Has the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Employment contract
- Full immigration training
- Possibility to grow in the international company
- Starting salary - BIG PLN gross (during the training phase - 3-6 months), later salary raise based on your performance (negotiable)
- Future equity plan and quarterly bonuses after one year of work.
We have the coolest work environment in the city! Gym and Yoga included in the building.