Passright is the tech immigration platform of the future. We use proprietary software that increases accuracy and efficiency. We've developed the O-1 software technology platform to vastly improve the traditional immigration experience. Comprised of a team of passionate executives and software engineers, PassRight’s mission is to become the first nationwide, innovative brand to connect talent with immigration needs with our affiliated law firms that provide trust, transparency, accessibility and customer satisfaction.
ABOUT THE ROLE
What You'll Do
- You'll be an important contributor to the team by writing testable and maintainable code to support PassRight.
- You'll take ownership of features and engineering initiatives from front-to-end by going through design, implementation, test, and maintenance cycles.
- Participate in and lead design review discussions.
- Collaborate with other engineers and the Product team to define project goals and establish milestones.
- Identify opportunities to improve existing code
What You'll Need
- 2+ years experience or equivalent track record
- Strong general engineering and creative problem solving skills required
- Machine learning and data science experience a strongly preferred
- Please include links to projects you’ve built, github, open source contributions, Stack Overflow contributions, etc.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering, math or equivalent required; masters or PhD preferred