PassRight, a San Francisco based company supports tech talents and startup founders from all over the world in immigration to the United States. Currently, PassRight Poland is hiring for the full-time position of the LEGAL SPECIALIST to join our legal team in the office based in Warsaw. We have the coolest work environment in the city! Gym and yoga included in the building.
We are a team of immigrants! We don’t care where you come from but where you’re going! Our job is to help talents get the extraordinary ability visa approved and have a smooth relocation to the U.S. Our passion is helping talents reach the tipping point of their career.
We are looking for serious people who are interested in a long term career.
Start date: ASAP
As a Legal Specialist you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Preparing the full O-1, B1/B2, EB-1 petition that will be submitted to the U.S. government for (drafting petitioner’s letter, specialised support letters, attorney’s cover letter, government forms and other legal documentation required)
- Working closely with senior legal specialists to understand the strategy of the case and make sure it is implemented
- Researching unique legal issues by identifying applicable statutes and judicial decisions
- Making sure that clients understand the strategy and steps of the process and lead weekly/bi-weekly status updates calls with clients
- Raising any issues that might delay the petition and report it to senior legal specialists
- Reviewing documentation provided by clients and make sure that client has been informed about all missing documents in advance
- Making sure that the petition is ready in advance for the mid and final reviews of the attorney and that cases are submitted timely
- Excellent communication, grammar, spelling, and written English composition skills is a must
- Law degree or previous legal experience preferred
- Extraordinary research and creative writing skills
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail, and excellent proofreading skills
- Strong organisational skills; ability to work under pressure, work within competing deadlines, and prioritize workload effectively
- Ability to take an assignment from inception to completion with minimal supervision or by following broad guidelines to deliver positive results
- Strong technical aptitude, including the ability to quickly learn new applications
- Not afraid of phone, video calls, Facebook and WhatsApp communication
- Competitive salary (during the training phase - 3-6 months), later salary raise based on your performance (negotiable)
- Full-time employment contract
- U.S. immigration law training
- Possibility to grow in international company
- Interesting work in a fast-paced, multinational startup company poised to disrupt the U.S. immigration industry
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the European Parliament's and the Council of the European Union Regulation on the Protection of Natural Persons as of 27 April 2016, with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive).