T E A M
Parsley Health is an ambitious, mission-driven company that’s reinventing primary care to help people live healthier lives.
We’ve come together to bring preventative healthcare to more people and are continuously inspired by our patients’ journey. We all thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment, while still appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
Y O U
You’re a Product Designer who creates delightful experiences based on real human needs. You have professional experience designing usable, sophisticated, web and mobile experiences. You work well in teams, have a capacity for big picture thinking and precision detailing, and know when to strive for perfection or get things done.
R O L E
- Design useful product experiences that further our mission and enable our users; both patients and providers.
- Understand users and their goals, problems, and behaviors through qualitative and quantitative user research.
- Design discoverable product experiences founded on strong information architecture, navigation schemes, user flows, and more.
- Design beautiful digital products that further our brand—from user interfaces to animations.
- Deliver dev-ready digital product specifications for on-time development.
- Define user satisfaction goals and measure outcomes.
- Partner with digital product managers, engineers, and other domain experts in a multi-disciplinary process.
- Instinctively share and solicit constructive feedback from designers and other partners.
- Advance our design culture and advocate for user-centered principles across the company.
Q U A L I F I C A T I O N S
- Optimistic, enthusiastic, and autonomous doer.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Shipped highly-functional, widely-used, and loved digital products.
- 4+ years on end-to-end digital product design.
- Portfolio of digital products demonstrating process, thoughtfulness, and cross-platform fluency; mobile, desktop, web, apps, emails.
- Expertise with digital product design tools (Sketch, InVision, Figma, etc.) and user research methods (e.g., interviews, surveys, testing, and more).
- Expertise in communication design (layout, typography, color).
- Experience with lo-fi and hi-fi prototyping.
- Comfort in a fast-paced, high-growth, and lean digital product environment.
- Interests in health, wellness, and the future of healthcare.
B E N E F I T S
- Competitive salary
- Equity stake
- Free Parsley Health Complete Care membership!
- Full employee medical, dental, and vision insurance with generous family plans
- Commuter benefits
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid vacation