Role based in Los Angeles, CA or New York, NY
T E A M
Parsley Health’s mission is to transform primary care and create a modern holistic patient experience through best in class service and technology. Our services are both online and offline and designed to help people everywhere get well.
Our team is an ambitious, mission driven crew with deep domain expertise in health care, technology and consumer. We thrive in a dynamic, high-paced work environment, while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
Y O U
Highly collaborative with a passion for analytics, innovative marketing, and creative excellence
- Experienced using the full capabilities of an ESP/CRM (Iterable, Hubspot, Klaviyo, Sendgrid, Listrak, Mailchimp, etc.) including campaign execution, running A/B tests, segment creation, and reporting.
- Comfortable analyzing and manipulating data in Excel, Google Analytics, and Data Studio to draw meaningful insights that inform strategy
- Able to problem solve on the fly as well as manage multiple priorities
- Well-versed in marketing concepts (CPA, CTR, CVR, impressions, etc.)
- Able to be brand-minded, own our voice, and write compelling email copy
R O L E
Manage daily operations of the email program: developing email calendar, deploying campaigns, and executing A/B tests
- Compile and share weekly/monthly reporting for all major insights with the team and with key stakeholders
- Conduct A/B tests to learn, optimize KPIs, and identify opportunities to improve our email program
- Partner with our creative team to assemble creative briefs, write copy, and provide recommendations for email creative based on past performance
- QA landing pages and test email campaigns across multiple platforms to ensure flawless execution
- Continually perform competitive analysis and identify key trends and insights to drive performance
Q U A L I F I C A T I O N S
2+ years in digital marketing / CRM
- Comfortability manipulating and analyzing data
- Strong communication skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML
B E N E F I T S
- Competitive salary
- Equity stake
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership!
- Full paid individual medical insurance, plus dental, and vision insurance with generous family plans
- Pre-Tax Commuter benefits
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we are able to serve our members.