Parsley Health’s mission is to transform primary care and create a modern holistic patient experience through best in class service and technology. Our services are both online and offline and designed to help people everywhere get well.
Our team is an ambitious, mission driven crew with deep domain expertise in health care, technology and consumer. We thrive in a dynamic, high-paced work environment, while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
- You’re an experienced operational team lead who has served on a senior management team, and led cross-functionally to scale a high growth business.
- You’ve helped build a world-class services, D2C, or technology company, and have a passion for understanding and perfecting the customer journey across both online and offline touchpoints.
- You have strong finance chops, are able to tactically manage a P&L, have been involved in fundraising, and know how to work hand-in-hand with a finance lead to efficiently plan and effectively drive the business forward.
- You’re a wizard at creating a positive happy culture of empowerment and high performance that no one wants to leave and your management style has earned you a following of top talent who will go anywhere with you.
- Lead all aspects of operations of our tech-enabled retail and digital healthcare businesses including organizational structure, legal, clinical operations, customer service, real estate, people and recruiting, online product sales, and strategic planning.
- Recruit and nurture a world-class team to help you execute your vision.
- Design and implement a culture of excellence that makes Parsley Health one of the best places to work.
- Drive revenue of the business by operationalizing a game-changing end-to-end user experience, identifying and prioritizing all relevant KPIs.
- Optimistic and enthusiastic, self-starter with high level of autonomy.
- 5-10+ years experience as COO, SVP and/or VP of a scaled consumer facing retail business with online/digital sales and over 10 brick and mortar locations.
- Experience having managed over 50 people at a company with over $50M in revenue.
- Track record of institutionalizing a team culture that empowers inspires and retains top talent.
- MBA or similar degree preferred.
- Experience in venture-backed growth stage startups preferred.
- Passion for our mission to live healthier through revolutionary primary care, excitement for the future of health, and a personal belief in wellness.
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity stake
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible work environment
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we are able to serve our members.