Parsley Health is an ambitious, mission-driven team that’s reinventing primary care to help people live healthier lives.
You appreciate the challenge of building reliable, secure, complex systems. You prefer working with typed languages for the reliability they offer. You understand how to modularize systems to enable software teams to scale their efforts. You can't live without CI and know where Kubernetes or Terraform fit into the stack. You love writing tests, care about code quality and enjoy keeping up-to-date on industry best practices. While you can't imagine writing a modern application without the cloud, you have a healthy appreciation for the many ways in which distributed systems may fail. You're always thinking beyond the scope of the current project, and about the larger product vision.
- Help evolve our new applications and infrastructure leveraging: Google Cloud, gRPC, Kubernetes, Envoy.
- Code ownership and technical leadership.
- Mentoring other engineers.
- Develop and evolve third-party integrations and systems synchronization.
- Ensure code-quality and availability of our backend infrastructure.
- Maintain HIPAA compliant logging and security.
- Creating new API features to support consumer-facing products.
- Explore promising new technologies to differentiate our care and products.
- Experience with typed languages such as Scala, Kotlin, Rust, Golang, Java.
- Strong preference to work with typed languages.
- Google Cloud / AWS / cloud-centric architecture and design patterns.
- Experience developing APIs in modern applications.
- Containerization, CI tools, testing frameworks and other code quality tools are crucial.
- Work with modern SQL databases, particularly Postgres.
- Experience with comprehensive testing.
- Competitive salary
- Equity stake
- Generously subsidized medical, vision and dental insurance
- Joining a diverse, friendly product team
- WeWork membership and benefits
- 4 weeks paid vacation time
- Free Parsley Health membership!
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we are able to serve our members.