T E A M
Parsley Health’s mission is to transform primary care and create a modern patient experience through best in class service and technology. We've seen tremendous growth in the last year and more demand than we ever imagined possible. We're now taking our innovative care to new places and looking for the right team members to help us spread this new standard of health care across the country, and beyond.
Our team is an ambitious, mission driven crew with deep domain expertise in health care, technology and consumer. We thrive in a dynamic, high-paced work environment, while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
Y O U
- You are a strategic thinker with the technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills to scale our paid efforts: you'll define and execute Parsley’s paid media strategy across new and existing product lines. You will have full ownership in ideating, setting goals, and managing the implementation of our paid programming, with support from your director reports, our external ad agencies, and supporting internal resources.
- You’re a problem solver who has built a paid program for a complicated B2B or B2C product. You have worked on a difficult funnel problems related to scaling paid media. Bonus points if you have extensive lead gen funnel experience and have touched all points of the customer journey (from ads to landing pages, to CRM, to conversion).
- You’re insights-driven. You're proficient with analytics and leveraging consumer insights to craft paid user journeys. You have experience with different attribution methods, key customer journey metrics, and relevant efficiency metrics to help you build and scale paid funnels.
- You're a leader. You can lead, motivate, develop an acquisition team as well. You can identify and partner with relevant agencies and vendors to drive a holistic media plan.
R O L E
- Build and scale up our paid channel strategy to support center, virtual and diagnostic memberships with reliable, sustainable CAC metrics.
- Understand and problem solve pain points in the paid customer journey. Become expert in entire funnel, from paid ad, to landing page, to lead nurturing, to conversion. Partner with CRM, design, and content teams to craft the ideal paid marketing user experience.
- Lead all paid efforts and define team and agency structure within Growth team. Mentor and develop direct reports. Onboard and manage necessary agencies.
- Own paid acquisition goals, budget, and forecasting. Partner with VP of Growth to align on vision, priorities, and targets.
- Use data and analytics to drive excellence across paid media channels; designs and develops reports and dashboards to analyze, forecast, track and communicate key metrics
- Serve as subject matter expert to broader team; keep teams aware of KPI progress and key updates through continuous reporting and analytics.
Q U A L I F I C A T I O N S
- At least 4-8 years of direct experience as a paid media operator (or similar) with a deep understanding of the paid ecosystem and 6-10 years of marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, your Excel game is solid
- Proven experience in developing sophisticated and successful search media plans and strategies
- Experience managing different, full-funnel ad channels. You've touched everything from bottom-funnel retargeting to upper-funnel awareness campaigns.
B E N E F I T S
- Competitive salary
- Equity stake
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership!
- Full paid individual medical insurance, plus dental, and vision insurance with generous family plans
- Pre-Tax Commuter benefits
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we are able to serve our members.