T E A M
Parsley Health’s mission is to transform primary care and create a modern patient experience through best in class service and technology. We've seen tremendous growth in the last year and more demand than we ever imagined possible. We're now taking our innovative care to new places and looking for the right team members to help us spread this new standard of health care across the country, and beyond.
Our team is an ambitious, mission driven crew with deep domain expertise in health care, technology and consumer. We thrive in a dynamic, high-paced work environment, while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
Y O U
- You are a strategic leader with the technical skills to scale our paid efforts: you'll define and execute on the vision for Parsley’s paid strategy across new and existing product lines. You will have full ownership in ideating, setting goals, and managing the implementation of our paid search strategy in your channels, with executional support from our ad agency and internal resources.
- You’re a problem solver who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment. You’ll work to uncover the best funnel strategy for scaling our innovative products to new audiences. You'll own everything from the ad copy and bidding strategies to the landing pages and signup modals. You’ll plan and implement testing initiatives to quickly and effectively get learnings that drive iteration and optimization. The right candidate is user-experience oriented and curious, always looking for journey improvements to nurture leads into our membership.
- You’re analytical. You can dive deep into the reporting to uncover inefficiencies, opportunities and problems. Your excel game is strong and/or you can navigate SQL to get the data you need. You can effectively work with our BI team to set up informative analysis and dashboards.
R O L E
- Develop and author overall team strategy and approach to paid search management. Test and validate new paid channels for expansion.
- Ensure best practices and innovation in all paid activities with a focus on paid search; ensure knowledge sharing across teams.
- Conduct forecasting for annual and monthly budgets and is responsible for growing account profitability. Accountable for achievement of KPIs and deadlines
- Drive keyword and ad copy expansion across search engines, maximizing our reach against high-value members efficiently
- Formulate testing and go-to-market strategies for new initiatives
- Manage execution of landing pages and work collaboratively with marketing team to optimize user journey from paid sources
- Ability to think strategically, make innovative recommendations that drive performance goals
Q U A L I F I C A T I O N S
- At least 3 years of direct experience as a SEM/SEO operator (or similar) with a deep understanding of the Google/Bing ecosystem and 5-7 years of marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a knack for performance SEM copy
- Strong analytical skills, your Excel game is solid
- Proven experience in developing sophisticated and successful search media plans and strategies
B E N E F I T S
- Competitive salary
- Equity stake
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership!
- Full paid individual medical insurance, plus dental, and vision insurance with generous family plans
- Pre-Tax Commuter benefits
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we are able to serve our members.