The Parliament of the World’s Religions seeks creative web content intern(s) to work with the Director of IT & Operations and the Constituency Development Coordinator in organizing and managing content for the Parliament of the World’s Religions website. The position is open immediately. Sensitivity to interreligious issues and religious/non-profit sector a must.
- Organize and categorize content on the Parliament website
- Assist with editorial projects
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files and basic copyediting
- Work on special projects, as needed
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in print journalism, public relations, English, or non-profit communications.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Experience with Drupal & CiviCRM preferred
- Knowledge of Google Docs & Drive
This position is unpaid.