ParkUSA is in a need of a dependable and high energy Production Coordinator to work in our Plastic Fabrication & Coatings Department.
The key responsibilities of the CoFab Production Coordinator include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare and review production paperwork for labor force.
- Daily preparation of department technical reports
- Schedule and coordination of lead times
- Coordination of equipment needed for each job
- Responsible for inventory control accuracy
- Coordinates with Engineering and Sales department
- Review technical drawings
- Responsible for project status updates via email and phone calls
- Review shipment orders and collect parts, as needed
- Assist with project work as directed by Department Manager
- Comply with all ParkUSA policies, procedures and guidelines
Education, Skills and Experience:
- College degree preferred.
- 1-year professional labor experience
- Microsoft Office required
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Smartsheets, Google Suite preferred
- Forklift experience a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual - English and Spanish required.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively as a team member, establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Self-motivated, responsible and willing to learn
- Ability to handle stress in a professional manner
- Possess a positive attitude and a strong work ethic