ParkUSA is the leading US manufacturer of water and wastewater advanced technology and products for the construction industry. ParkUSA has four manufacturing plants in Texas and resellers and representatives throughout the country.
The Project Sales Representative is responsible for managing the information generated through the company’s estimating, marketing and sales efforts and developing the necessary technical proposals.
Project Sales Representatives work closely with engineering consultants, contractors and government officials providing engineering expertise and problem-solving advice. After sales are received, the Project Sales Representatives will manage the product throughout production, delivery, & startup.
Identifying and estimate products from blueprints and specifications.
- Work as a collaborative member of our sales team to sell our products
- Managing sales with and through distribution and developing quotes and orders.
- Provide sales support for multiple projects.
- Consistently follow up on project and quotes.
- Provide project support for submittals, production and product delivery during construction.
- Maintain production processes and procedures.
- Follow up on ongoing projects and be able to drive to completion.
- Partner with engineering & marketing personnel to develop new ideas, products, and trademarks.
- Interface with customers and engineering consultants.
- Continuously improve technical expertise and knowledge of ParkUSA water and stormwater products, competitive products and civil infrastructure trends.
- Conduct technical presentations, perform analysis and specification development, and build project pipeline leads.
- Manage project pipeline using CRM to measure project specific performance. Update continuously to ensure information is timely, accurate and complete.
- Acquire and continuously improve consultative marketing and transactional selling skills. Develop and maintain professional relationships with accounts.
- Account ownership own the client relationship and leverage internal support network to deliver solutions. Other duties as assigned.
- Perform transactional and consultative selling and project coordination; Bidding, Quoting, Negotiate, Receiving PO, Creating Sales Order, Submittal Review, Production Coordinating, QC, Shipment Verification, & Invoicing
- Build and maintain rapport with key specifiers, customers, & identifying new opportunities.
- Ability to understand and derive satisfaction from a both consultative marketing and transactional selling styles.
- Ability to draw out and understand the designer's needs and help find solutions .
- Ability to communicate technical information, concepts and applications very effectively using consultative marketing skills.
- Background in Technical Sales, Engineering, or Construction required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2 to 5 years of experience preferred in site civil projects or experience in construction or construction industry sales
- Ability to prepare and review standard engineering documentation
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
- Working knowledge of water pumps, stormwater devices, plumbing systems, HVAC systems, & precast concrete is a plus
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, and CRM systems.
- Valid Driver's license
- Occasional Travel
- Have a GREAT Attitude and an ability to work in a high energy environment with minimal direction and supervision
- High general mechanical aptitude, with creative ability to overcome both design and scheduling challenges.
- Willing to be trained to perform products quality assurance inspections when necessary.
- Travel (approximately 25-50%) to visit engineers, contractors, city officials, and other company offices.
- Attend local Engineering Association functions and applicable trade shows.
- International Code Council (ICC)
- Active Member of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Member of the American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE) and be Certified in Plumbing Design (CPD or CIPE)
- Member of the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO) or
- Prior work experience with major plumbing and utility suppliers; Ferguson, HD Supply, Morrison, ACT, Jensen, Contech, Kristar, Bioclean, Rinker, Forterra, or similar
What do our Jobs Offer?
A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion - Highly competitive base pay - Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs - Group retirement savings program
At ParkUSA, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as Profit Sharing Plan, Company match on 401k plan and more! Our employees also receive Paid Time Off, Holidays, Birthday pay and attractive commission plans.
ParkUSA is growing national firm always on the lookout for the best solutions for our projects, engineers, and customers. We are continuously seeking talented people to add to our team, offering a high-energy, team-based environment that focuses on employee growth and development. If you have experience in our industry and bring a unique set of skills to the table, we'd like to hear from you!
Thanks for your interest in ParkUSA! Qualified candidates can visit our website:
ParkUSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time