The responsibilities of the Coatings Applicator include but are not limited to the following:
- Application of various types of coating using a roller, brush and or trowel.
- Operate a forklift when necessary to move concrete pieces for application processes.
- Regularly lift at least 50 lbs.
- Read a tape measure, use both hand and power tools to complete projects
- Assist other trades within the plant as required.
- Assist with project work as directed by Supervisor and Department Manager
- Comply with all ParkUSA policies, procedures, guidelines.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Must be 18 yrs old or older
- Highschool Diploma, GED or equivalent
- General knowledge of manual labour
- General knowledge of shop tickets, documents, drawings and follow instructions (whether presented in written, oral, diagram or schedule form).
- Must be skilled in using both hand and power tools.
- Able to work with and apply mathematical concepts to practical situations.
- Able to read, write and speak in English language
- Proficient in safety regulations and quality control related items.
- Must have sufficient visual acuity and clear speech to perform the essential functions of the job effectively.
- Able to learn, organize and prioritize work as necessary.
- Must have a reliable means of transportation to and from construction jobsites and/or shop.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member, establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Ability to self-manage and solve problems
- Possess a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- All accidents, incidents and near misses must be immediately reported to your supervisor.
- All safety and health hazards must be reported to supervisors.
- Maintain and utilize all PPE provided.
- Attend and participate in all required safety training and meetings.
- Learn and comply with all safety rules, policies and regulations applicable to your work.
- Work safely in a manner as to ensure your safety as well as the safety of those around you.
What do our Jobs Offer?
A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion - Highly competitive base pay - Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs - Group retirement savings program
At ParkUSA, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as Profit Sharing Plan, Company match on 401k plan and more! Our employees also receive Paid Time Off, Holidays, and Birthday Pay.
ParkUSA is growing national firm always on the lookout for the best solutions for our projects, engineers, and customers. We are continuously seeking talented people to add to our team, offering a high-energy, team-based environment that focuses on employee growth and development. If you have experience in our industry and bring a unique set of skills to the table, we'd like to hear from you!
Thanks for your interest in ParkUSA!
ParkUSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Northwest Houston