Marketing Production Assistant
ParkUSA is the leading US manufacturer of water and wastewater advanced technology and products for the construction industry. ParkUSA has four manufacturing plants in Texas and resellers and representatives throughout the country.
ParkUSA has an immediate need for a Entry Level Marketing Production Assistant that will work closely with the Sales, Production and Engineering departments.
The responsibilities of the Marketing Production Assistant include but are not limited to the following:
- Work with Marketing, Production, Sales and Engineering departments as needed
- Maintain master Marketing Production Log of product decals and steel badges for all daily orders
- Prepare and set up professional printer each work day to Print decals, stickers and banners
- Prepare and set up professional laser etching machine each work day to:
- Etch product steel badges for products
- Etch marketing swag with artwork
- Maintain and Clean the professional laser machine once a week
- Track inventory of Marketing Production Room materials
- Order materials as need for marketing department
- Maintain marketing production room in a clean, organized and safe manner
- Crop/cut banners and other signs to specific sizes
- Install grommets to banners when needed
- Carefully install indoor printed banners onto appropriate banner stand hardware when needed
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Organize and distribute ParkUSA Catalogs and Price Lists for customer mail outs
- Maintain master excel list for customer mail outs
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Prepare packages ready for postal service pick up
- Assist with project work as directed by Department Manager
- Comply with all ParkUSA policies, procedures and guidelines
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience with professional printers and laser etcher machines preferred
- Basic design knowledge preferred
- Computer savvy, familiar with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge working in Corel X6, Trotec Job Control, Roland Versa Works
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to read, write and speak in English language, Bi-lingual a plus
- Strong administrative and organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively as a team member, establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Ability to learn new programs
- Possess a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- Have a GREAT Attitude and an ability to work in a high energy environment with minimal direction and supervision
What do our Jobs Offer?
A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion - Highly competitive base pay - Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs - Group retirement savings program
At ParkUSA, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as Profit Sharing Plan, Company match on 401k plan and more! Our employees also receive Paid Time Off, Holidays, and Birthday Pay.
ParkUSA is growing national firm always on the lookout for the best solutions for our projects, engineers, and customers. We are continuously seeking talented people to add to our team, offering a high-energy, team-based environment that focuses on employee growth and development. If you have experience in our industry and bring a unique set of skills to the table, we'd like to hear from you!
Thanks for your interest in ParkUSA!
ParkUSA is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 - $12.00 DOE