The responsibilities of the Administrative Sales Assistant is to provide all around help to the Project Manager.
Including: filing, organizing, taking phone calls, assisting with purchasing and general secretarial duties. Other duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist sales reps by providing literature and other advertising materials as needed and keeping up with the sales rep agreements
- Assisting with purchasing (making parts lists for Park USA to purchase for jobs)
- Filing of important documents – file management on the server as well as hard copy
- Assisting in the making of submittals and O&M manuals
- Making and maintaining job folders and spreadsheets
- Assist in making powerpoints for presentations
- Assist in making data sheets on equipment
- Assist management in efforts to grow the business
- Assist with project work as directed by Management
- Comply with all ParkUSA policies, procedures and guidelines
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and be able to meet deadline
- Must be well detailed oriented, organized, and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Education, Skills and Experience:
- Associate’s degree from an accredited college preferred but not required
- 1 year experience in a corporate office environment, Sales office preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to read, write and speak in English language
- Strong administrative and organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively as a team member, establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Ability to self-manage and with little supervision
- Quick learner
- Possess a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
What do our Jobs Offer?
A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion - Highly competitive base pay - Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs - Group retirement savings program
At ParkUSA, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as Profit Sharing Plan, Company match on 401k plan and more! Our employees also receive Paid Time Off, Holidays, and Birthday Pay.
ParkUSA is growing national firm always on the lookout for the best solutions for our projects, engineers, and customers. We are continuously seeking talented people to add to our team, offering a high-energy, team-based environment that focuses on employee growth and development. If you have experience in our industry and bring a unique set of skills to the table, we'd like to hear from you!
Thanks for your interest in ParkUSA!
ParkUSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Northwest Houston